Feb 21, 2010

February 21 - Isaiah 46

God says to us..
Listen to me, you, yes you -- the ones I created with my very hands..
Why do you put all of your time, money into your idols?

Can these idols give you love, talk back to you, answer your questions?

If you put idols like money on the table - can it move itself?

vv8-9
Remember this.. you who continue to live like you know better than God..
I am God and there is no other...

I am God and there is no other...

I am God and there is no other...

I am God and there is no other...

I am God and there is no other...

I am God and there is no other...


Open our eyes Lord to the idols in our lives that keep our hearts divided. Break these idols in our lives so that we may be fully, wholly devoted to You.

2 comments:

  1. I did prayer at 8:00 :)
    And no other God is capable of doing the stuff like our Lord. He is the only one who can answer us when we call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, me too. :) do ur prayers, peeps! :D
    well, anyway, God is sorta "jealous" of the other gods and he is planing to destroy all of them. :0 it really isn't that fun for the gods or of God himself: he destroys his creations- like a parent tearing up one of her children's drawings. :(

    ReplyDelete